Saturday, May 18, 2013

Return of the G-Man

Several years ago, as one of my very first jobs for Airship 27 Productions, I contributed a story to the first volume of an anthology series featuring the classic pulp character, Dan Fowler: G-Man.

I'm happy to announce that today marks the release of the second volume and I, once again, have a story included. My story, "Monkey Business," begins with the death of the head of Chicago's Polish crime gangs and we soon find FBI Agent Dan Fowler on the case.

The book also features stories by my pulp colleagues Derrick Ferguson, Joshua Reynolds, and B. C. Bell. I'm thrilled to share the book with those three excellent writers. Also involved were Neil Foster, creator of the book's magnificently noirish interior illustrations; Brian McCulloch, who designed the stunning cover; and, as always with Airship 27 books, editor Ron Fortier and art director Rob Davis.

DAN FOWLER: G-MAN Volume 2 is now available at Amazon. 

Here's a look at the cover:

 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment